Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


*nudity warning*

Yesterday we were out walking in the neighborhood running errands. I looked across the street and saw three naked men. Where could they possibly be going? Was there a nudist festival that we just hadn't heard about?

We crossed the street, and passed them. I asked if they had a destination. Oh you know just going to grab a cup of coffee at Peets. Naked.

Later I asked a police man if it is legal to be nude in public in San Francisco. He said that the law is being decided on in court right now, so police can't do anything to public streakers. Not that I wanted the police to do anything, I had just always thought nudity was not legal in public. That's San Francisco for you! Happy 4th of July everybody!



Again...sorry about photo quality. I did have my camera with me but just felt too awkward photographing random naked guys. Maybe I'll get over that?

1 comment:

  1. U have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? I think the pictues are too clear actually. That is the weirdest thing i have ever seen. I would be taking baby wipes to Peet's from now on if i were u. That & possibly my own stir stick. I am looking forward to a visit & am thoroughly charging my battery. :) HAPPY 4th GENTLEMEN!!

    ReplyDelete